Current YMCA Members
*Once you’re a member, signing up for YMCA classes and programs is a breeze. Take your pick among these quick and easy options:
- Register online – Present members may use this link to register for programs.
- Call in registration – Simply call your local branch office.
- Sign up at your local branch – You can always get the job done the old-fashioned way. Check our listings for branch addresses, phone numbers and hours (**when registering please do not use characters (&, ( ), *, !, etc) for a program and answering custom questions**)
New YMCA Members
*If you are not a member you must join our YMCA before registering for programs. When signing up as a new member, please note that an adult must be entered in first as the primary member. The Privileges of Full Facility YMCA Membership (varies from Branch to Branch)
- Fun and healthy activities and programs for all ages in a place where individuals and families socialize, connect and get healthy.
- Reduced fees for Programs, Summer Camp, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons and Personal Training
- Priority registration: Facility Members can register one week prior to Program Participants
- Free New Member Fitness Training (F.I.T.)
- Numerous free Group Exercise Classes including Non-Stop Tabata, Muscle & Core, Barre Mat, Zumba, TRX, Water Exercise, Group Cycling and Yoga
- Use of our full facility and the facilities of all of the YMCAs in the Central CT Coast YMCA
- Couch to 5K and Insanity Classes
- Fitness Center : full circuit of LifeFitness strength training & cardio equipment, treadmills, elliptical trainers, stairclimbers, stationary bicycles, and rowing machine (15 and older)
- Strength Training Room: free weights, selectorized stations, and Smith machine.
- Aquatic Center: Indoor Swimming with specific hours for lap swimming, classes and open swim
- Complimentary Child Watch at convenient hours while you are in the Y
- Use of shower and locker facilities
- Membership access to all Central Connecticut Coast YMCA Branches
- Membership access through the New England Y’s
- and A.W.A.Y. Program (membership will be honored at most YMCA’s across the US)
Please contact a Member Services Team Member at any Y Branch with any questions about online procedures. Please contact your local branch with program questions.