Are you Whistle Worthy?
Join our Junior Lifeguard Program
Are you interested in lifeguarding – but not quite old enough yet? This course gives 13 to 15 year olds a sneak peek into what it takes to become a great lifeguard. The program is designed to be completed over 3 summers and allows you to gain an introduction to lifeguarding, lifesaving skills, leadership skills, fitness and professional development. Digital certificate available upon successful completion of each course.
DIVISION 1 –
- Must be 13 years old by August 1
- Complete a minimum of 20 shadow hours
- Attend First Aid/CPR/AED Class June 24 10am-4pm
DIVISION 2 –
- Must be 14 years old by August 1
- Complete a minimum of 30 shadow hours
- Attend Jr. Lifeguard Class July 16 – 20 10am – 3pm
DIVISION 3 –
- Must be 15 years old by August 1
- Complete a minimum of 40 shadow hours
- Attend Lifeguard Class August 5, 6, 12, 13 10am – 5pm
Fees: See registration form for course fees. CPR pocket mask and participant handouts included