If you’re 15 or older and looking for a great part time job or challenging career that’s in demand, the American Red Cross Lifeguarding program is the best place to start. Lifeguarding lets you work as part of a team to help people safely enjoy the water. You could even save a life!
Learning is fun and easy! Through videos, group discussion and hands-on practice, you’ll learn:
- Rescue skills for use in the water and on land.
- First aid and professional rescuer CPR/AED training to help you prepare for an emergency.
- Professional lifeguard responsibilities.
- Surveillance skills to help you recognize and prevent injuries.
Here’s your chance to build your résumé and show the world what you can do:
- Prepare for college and a career by developing leadership and communication skills.
- Be a hero by learning lifesaving skills, such as first aid, CPR and AED.
- Have fun and earn money at a job you love.
These jobs are in high demand! Plus, American Red Cross certification is recognized nationwide so you can work anywhere in the U.S. No other training organization helps train as many lifeguards each year as the American Red Cross.
When: Fall Session II: November 5, 12,19, December 3,10,17 – Sundays 9am-5pm
Fees: Member: $275 / Community Member: $375 CPR pocket mask and participant manual included