Free Introductory Training
As a New Y Member, we would like you to achieve your wellness goals and get the most out of your Y investment. Please sign up for F.I.T. (Free Introductory Training) Sessions so that we can help you get started.
Session #1: Let’s spend some time getting to know each other. Session Goals:
- Understand your goals and expectations together so that we can develop an action plan to ensure your success.
- Get to know your dedicated F.I.T. Coach, who is here to serve you!
- Answer any questions you may have about wellness, equipment and our facility.
- Teach some basic tips so you can hit the ground running.
- Start working towards your wellness goals and having some fun!
Session #2: You’ve begun working towards your goals and you’re starting to get comfortable. After spending some time on your own, it’s natural to have some questions. This critical meeting will help you recognize and overcome the most common obstacles to healthy living. Session Goals:
- Review your progress toward your wellness goals and expectations.
- If you’re interested, learn some innovative tips to help you progress even faster.
- Discuss potential barriers.
- Explore and focus.
Session #3: You’ve gained important knowledge and begun to implement a solid wellness strategy. You’ve made progress, now it’s all about sustaining your improved, healthier lifestyle. This meeting is about maintaining your new habits and keeping up with success over time. Session Goals:
- Define and commit to goals.
- Establish assessment and guideposts to measure progress.
For more information, please speak with the Wellness or Member Service Staff Teams.